Presentation and discussions at the auditoriums
The auditoriums offer you as an exhibitor and partner of the fair an ideal platform for lectures and discussions at herCAREER.
For example, let your mentors and mentees have their say. Do you have women in your company who belong on a stage because they act as role models? These personalities can encourage women to take their own career planning into their own hands by benefiting from the tips and experiences of the so-called role models.
Let your employees have their say and report on their career in your company. Let these women also present your programs for the advancement of women and/or for women in leadership and internal networks.
Topics can also be:
- Success through performance? Why “fixing the women” is a disaster. (Robert Franken, Founder, Equality Consulting)
- What needs to happen for banks to finance start-ups? (German Founder Association e.V.)
- Go for it all! How to succeed in a fulfilling career… (Heidi Stopper, Owner, STOPPER coaching & consulting and former HR Director at ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG and Vice President Human Resources for EADS Astrium Satellites)
- Little Philosophy of Power (Dr. Rebekka Reinhard, philosopher and SPIEGEL bestselling author)
- Gender equality is a man’s business. (PLAN W – Women changing the economy)
- Alone among men – How women hold their own in IT (COMPUTERWOCHE)
- Digitization 4.0 – CURSE OR BLOW? (Global Industry Club)
- Gender Equality in the Economy – Insights from the USA and Germany (Jennifer Gavito, US Consul General, US Consulate General Munich)
The lecture units are limited! The presentation times are allocated according to the principle first-come, first-served.