Visitors also have the chance to directly hand in their CV or digital business card by simply scanning the QR-Code on the visitor’s ID at the booth. In this way, you can easily exchange your Information with the exhibitor of your choice and will be able to become a part of the talent pool. When signing up for the expo – from summer onwards – you will be able to upload your CV, which you then can hand over to the exhibitor directly at the booth via scan.
How it works:
- Until summer you can pre-order your tickets: No costs at this point. Your ticket needs to be paid on site.
- From summer onwards, you are going to complete your ticket purchase directly in the shop. After the registration was successful, you will receive a link to upload your CV.
- Print the visitor badge and take it with you to the expo. No printer at hand? No problem! You can also do the scan by phone.
- Your QR code on the visitor badge can then be scanned by exhibiting companies on-site. Good to know: all employers are taking part in the scanning process.
- You alone decide to whom you want to give over your data from the registration (including your CV if you have uploaded it before).
- You are now included in the group of candidates for the companies you showed interest in. Further interactions are happening directly between you and the company.
- To ensure that all data can be delivered correctly – please make sure to enter your information completely and correctly when registering. The operator CANNOT make any changes manually afterward.
- If the email address at your registration is incorrect, a delivery via email cannot be processed. The delivery of your visitor ID can only be made by email. There is no way around it: You have to register yourself again.
- Didn’t receive an email? Make sure to check your SPAM folder.
- Tried everything? If all fails, get in touch with us!